To book your child on an after school club, please find your school club below and click on the link. Some links require you to book online and some will enable you to download a booking form which you can complete and email back to the contact on the booking form or hand into the school office. If you book online, we accept online payments for before or after school clubs clubs only. You can pay by Visa, Mastercard or American Express. Alternatively, you can hand payment to the school in an envelope marked with your child’s name, your contact number and email address and the club your child is attending. Please read our Privacy Notice page about how we use the personal data your provide for your booking.
Covid-19 update for clubs
We will continue to review Government guidance in relation to before and after school clubs (click HERE to read the guidance), to ensure a safe experience for all children and staff.
Please click on the club venue below to view dates and book your child a place.
Please be aware: clubs may be subject to cancellation at short notice if government guidelines change. Unfortunately, we may also cancel clubs if we do not reach our minimum numbers. If we need to cancel, you will be offered a full refund if this situation occurs.
Infection control procedures:
The following adaptations and new measurements will be implemented but are subject to change as and when the guidance changes:
1) Whatever the size of the group, the children will be kept apart from other groups where possible and older children will be encouraged to keep their distance within groups.
2) One way collection system with parents/carers staying 2m apart.
3) Modifying our current activities & removing some activities due to risk of transmission.
4) Contactless sign in and collection with a member of our staff.
5) Encouraging good hygiene by promoting the importance of handwashing for at least 20 seconds with warm water and soap throughout the day
6) Ensuring good respiratory hygiene by promoting the ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’ approach
7) Increased cleaning before, during and at the end of each day.
8) Symptoms awareness and process for anyone displaying symptoms at the camp & an isolation area. Parents required to immediately collect child from camp if any symptoms occur.
9)If pupils use a face covering when arriving at the club, they will be instructed not to touch the front of their face covering during use or when removing it. They must wash their hands immediately on arrival (as is the case for all pupils), dispose of temporary face coverings in a covered bin or place reusable face coverings in a plastic bag they can take home with them, and then wash their hands again.
NHS Test and Trace:
It is important that all staff and parents/carers understands the NHS Test and Trace process. Please click HERE to see how it works before attending our holiday camps. Please do not send your child to the holiday camp if they have any of the following symptoms:
• new continuous cough and/or
• high temperature and/or
• a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
If your child has any of the above symptoms, we will call home so that you can collect immediately. Please provide emergency numbers when booking. You must then book a test and let us know the outcome. If the test is positive, we will contact our Local Public Health England on 0344 225 3861. If the test is negative, and your child no longer has symptoms, they can return to the holiday camp. If the test is positive, they will need to self-isolate for 10 days and we will contact all parents/carers who have been in close contact with the child as they will need to self-isolate for 14 days. This also applies if a member of their family has symptoms or has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19); or if they have been advised individually by NHS Test and Trace to isolate at home because they are the contact of a case that does not live in the same house.
Refunds will be given for days missed if it is due to coronavirus.
Please click HERE to see the latest stay at home guidance for households with possible or confirmed coronavirus infection.
Please let us know if you have recently travelled. Click HERE to view a list of countries that are exempt and where you do not need to self-isolate for 14 days on return. If you are travelling back from a country that is not on the list, you will not be able to come to our holiday camps for 14 days.
- Boxgrove Primary School Football club
- Burpham Primary School Football club
- Burpham Primary School Gymnastics club
- Cardinal Newman Catholic School Gymnastics club
- Cardinal Newman Catholic School Running club
- Cardinal Newman Catholic School Dodgeball club
- Cardinal Newman Catholic School Football club
- Chandler C of E School Football club or Dodgeball club
- Chandler C of E School Gymnastics club
- Chilworth C of E Infant School Football club
- Grovelands Primary School morning dodgeball club Yr 3-6
- Knaphill Federation of Schools Gymnastics club
- Knaphill Federation of Schools Dodgeball club
- Knaphill Federation of Schools Hockey club
- Merrow C of E Infant School Football club
- Shere C of E Infant School Football club
- South Camberley Primary and Nursey School Gymnastics club Years 3-6
- South Camberley Primary and Nursey School Fun Friday club Year 1 and 2
- St Cuthbert Mayne School Football club
- St Cuthbert Mayne Gymnastics club
- St Hugh of Lincoln Dodgeball Club Years 3-6
- Stoughton Infant School Football club
- Tillingbourne Junior School Football club
- Tillingbourne Junior School Gymnastics club
- Tweseldown Infant School Football club
- Tweseldown Infant School gymnastics club
Payment methods for online before or after school club bookings: