Have fun, make friends and learn the game!
Planet Soccer courses offer a fantastic program for everyone from beginners to talented players, creating an inclusive environment that allows all children to increase confidence, self-esteem and develop their skills through fun games and structured coaching sessions.
Our FA qualified coaches are passionate about sport and will ensure your child has an action packed day.
When do they run?
Our courses are open to boys and girls aged 5-11 and children are split into relevant age groups and run between 8.30-4.30 Monday to Friday, although some times may vary at different venues.
Please click below for venues, timetables and prices.
How do I book?
To book on a course, click on the link and find the venue you want to book on. Some of our venues require you to book online and some will have a booking form to print off which you can bring with you to the day. The price per day is £25 and we offer discounts if you book for a whole week.
What should my child bring?
- Suitable Clothing- shorts & t shirt, tracksuits, jumpers – suitable clothing for the weather conditions .
Warm, waterproof clothing or jacket in case of rain.
- Indoor and Outdoor footwear
- Drinks for the whole day
- Snacks and a packed lunch (no nuts)
- Sun cream & sun hat ( staff will remind children to re apply throughout day )
- Water bottle(s) we can refill with water regularly. ( please no fizzy drinks )
- Medication i.e inhalers to be given to the staff when signing your child in.
- Change of clothes in case of accidents etc.
Please sign in with a coach when you arrive and make sure you have booked on the holiday club before you arrive.