Providing high quality coaching and maintaining strong consistency
Even before the arrival of Planning, Preparation and Assesment time (PPA) , Planet Soccer has been providing structured PE Lessons within numerous primary and special needs schools.
Our experienced coaches use a variety of sports and activities to tailor sessions to meet the needs of pupils from reception to Year 6.
The close relationships we build with Headteachers and staff enable us to work close to current curriculum guide lines. We are able to teach PE using plans the school uses or we can use our own progressive planning in line with the new curriculum. All our lessons focus on applying and developing a range of skills and ensuring pupils meet the main aims outlined in the National Curriculum which is to ensure that all pupils:
- develop competence to excel in a broad range of physical activities
- are physically active for sustained periods of time
- engage in competitive sports and activities
- lead healthy, active lives
If you are a school that needs PPA cover, then please look at what we can offer below;
- Qualified coaching staff with enhanced DBS checks and safeguarding training
- Enhancing the school values and curriculum through sport.
- Inspire and support the pupils at your school, developing a inclusive PE environment
- Lunch time provision for specific groups of children
- Pre morning and after school clubs
- Staff in-service or an after school staff meeting to develop teachers confidence in specific sports
- T.A training for developing Small Sided games in the playground.
Please read our Testimonial page from schools we are currently in.